The Instant Pot OP-DUO60 is a whole new revolution and innovation. It isn’t like those scary pressure cookers in which your mom used to prepare meals. It can prepare tasty meals in a fraction of the time and is very easy to use. The Instant Pot Duo is simply a fantastic pressure cooker. You set it and forget it and it's super quiet with very little evaporation and boasts a stainless steel pot.
- Comes with automatic keep warm and shit off feature.
- Affordable price.
- 8 Pre-programmed menu settings.
- Micro-computer fuzzy logic.
- Non-stick interior.
- LCD and user-friendly controls.
Instant Put IP DUO60 Pressure Cooker Reviews
What’s appealing about this pressure cooker is that it is fully automatic and serve multiple cooking functions so-called 7-in-1 pressure cooker. Instant Pot IP DUO60 Pressure Cooker is an ideal option for average sized families who are looking for a convenient and versatile cooking solution.
It is a 7-in-1 pressure cooker. In simple, the Instant Pot Duo is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, Saute/Browning, Yogurt Maker, Steamer, and warmer. What else you need from a single and smart kitchen appliance?
User-Friendly Control Panel
With 7-in-1 functions, it may seem that the cooker would be tough to operate. However, it has a very user-friendly control panel with simple push buttons. There are 14 Micro-Processor controlled programs along with a Dual Pressure, Automatic Keep Warm and 3 Temperature for saute and slow cooking. You can adjust it as per your cooking needs.
Stainless Steel Construction
The cooking pot is made from 3-ply bottom stainless steel. Now only that, the steam rack with handle is also made from the stainless material. This makes it easier for you to clean the cooker after cooking, plus it gives you the advantage of the non-stick cooking pot.
The Instant Pot IP Duo offers a 6-quart of cooking capacity and has ten inbuilt safety mechanisms that effectively regulate the pressure and heat. It operates at a maximum operating power of 1000 watts.
The pressure cooker is fully UL and ULC Certified. Means it is 100% safe for you and your family.
- When filling liquid, it is recommended not to go beyond the MAX line on the inner pot. However, when you are preparing dry foods like chicken or roast or even steaming the vegetable you can go over the MAX line.
- There is 14-Micro Processor controlled programs that include soup, meat/stew, bean/chili, Poultry, Saute, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Multigrain, Slow Cook, Keep-warm, Yogurt, Pasteurize and Fermented Rice. Choose what you want!
- It offers Dual pressure settings that prepare meals faster.
- When you cook food with high pressure, it reduces the cooking time by up to 70% and its low-pressure feature prevents the overcooking of delicate food items.
- Affordable price.
- There are too many functionalities, which is indeed a good aspect, but still it may seem overwhelming learning to use them.
- It functions work at a lower maximum pressure as compared to stovetop pressure cookers which are 15psi.
- The customer service is a bit lazy.
Although the Instant Pot IP DUO60 is an expensive pressure cooker, when compared to its functions, it is the best value for the money paid. It is versatile and makes cooking hassle free and serves delicious meals. It is the best option for average sized and busy families. It can keep the remaining food fresh and warm for a longer duration. Check out user reviews and price on Amazon. Check best cooker reviews.